Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

The #1 Worst Mistake Guys Make When Approaching Women

So, you're desperate for your fair share of action. You don't GET ANY.

You want ANSWERS, so you have browsed the web for countless hours.

You have AGONIZED over what the heck is wrong with you.

And now that you arrived here, at the ONE place where you can find ultimate, absolute, true, final answers, it is time for me to no longer keep you in suspense.

It is time to cut TO the chase.

To serve THE full meal.

So, without further ado, here IT comes.

Strange as it sounds, the #1 worst mistake you can do with women has nothing to do with what opener to use, or what method, or at what angle you approach or with what body language.

Sure, all of those are nice feats. But before you even get there, you have to get clear on ONE THING, and ONE THING ONLY:

You have to STOP MESSING YOURSELF UP.

I'm serious.

That little voice in your head that tells you, that "you haven't had any approaches today", and what a pathetic loser you are? The voice that keeps asking you what's wrong with you? The one that makes you look up seduction sites and learn openers and routines?

Stop it!!!!!

Right now. I want you to be absolutely determined not to play destructive little mind games on yourself. From now on. For the rest of your life. Never. Ever.

Because, let's face it... ultimately, the most important thing is not to get as much pussy as possible. Ultimately, the only thing that really matters is that you're happy.

Right? Right!?

Ironically, by focusing on the one thing that you always thought would make you happy, you absolutely and positively avoid letting it become real.

At least, that's my experience. I cannot approach anyone if I'm tense and nervous and have a racing heartbeat. For years on end, I thought that the solution was to get as many approaches as possible under the belt, so as to become used to the act and lose the nervousness.

But it never happened. I had no idea why, and it made me sad and even more tense.

Until I found other ways to relax. Ways that had nothing to do with PU or women at all. Ways to create good feelings in my body and my soul at will. And then I found how I was constantly critizicing myself for "not doing enough approaches", "not making any progress", and so on. So I took a decision: My top priority was not to "have good game" or "approach as much as possible" or whatever - my top priority was to be friendly and gentle with myself. Everything else was way less important.

This whole logical, analytical PU idea - go out, do approaches, analyze what worked - doesn't cut it at all. It makes you measure yourself against ideals that you cannot ever hope to live up to. It makes you second-guess everything you say and do with regard to women. It's the opposite of fun!

So I say, stop it. And, judging from the fun I have these days, I think I'm right.

And now I'm getting bolder and more self-assured every day. And I'm totally looking forward to posting about my progress here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen